Justice360° Legal Bulletins
Justice360° Legal Bulletins are brief write ups on specific legal or
policy issues impacting the Muslim community. Bulletins will touch on a wide range of topics.
Last Ten (10) Justice360° Legal Bulletin:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Justice360° Legal Bulletins are meant to assist in the general understanding of the current law relating to the stated topics. JUSTICE360° LEGAL BULLETINS SHOULD NOT BE REGARDED AS LEGAL ADVICE. Organizations or individuals with specific questions should seek the advice of legal counsel.
- » April 14, 2017 - Precautions to Protect Your Digital Privacy
- » March 30, 2017 - What Ariport Border Agents Can Search on Your Laptop, Phone, and Social Media
- » March 16, 2017 - What You Need to Know about the Muslim Ban 2.0
- » July 02, 2013 - Will Drafting Series, Part 01
- » May 19, 2013 - Name Change and Renewing Passport
- » March 22, 2013 - Statutory and Contractual Interpretation
- » March 13, 2013 - Gun Laws
- » February 20, 2013 - Immigration Detention
- » February 06, 2013 - Cyber & School Bullying
- » January 23, 2013 - Pregnancy Discrimination
- » For More Click here - Legal Bulletin Archives